08:00 – 8:30: You will be met by our hospitable guide and chauffeur with modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter experiencing 175 km road trip to Halong City (3,5 hours) with a short break en-route.
12:30: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard & safety briefing
12:45: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while WONDER BAY CRUISES is taking you on an odyssey journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
14:30: Exploring Ba Hang (Three Cave), there are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
15.30: Walk up Limestone Mountain to visit Thien Cung Grotto with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
16.30: Returning aboard for Afternoon Tea.
17.00: Disembark, bus ride back Hanoi. Short break on the way.
21:00: Drop at your hotel doorstep. Trip ends.
HERE BY THE ITINERARY APPLIED FROM NOVEMBER 25TH 2018
08:45 - 09:15 - Our Limosine bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:15 - Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
- Wonderbay will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 - Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
- Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 - Return to Wonderbay Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 - Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:45 - Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
- Limosine bus transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return on the new Highway Hanoi - Hai Phong - Quang Ninh
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Visit Sung Sot Grotto, Titov Island
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Afternoon Tea
- Beverages Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( You should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 8.30 AM)
PRICE: 2.180.000 VND/ person (similar to 95 USD)